3. Power saving, high precision and wide measurement range.
4.The instrument with a variety of colorsto choose from.
5.Measurements are highly accurate with a unique stability LCD screen.
You just need to insert it into the tested solution,it will display the pH level for you!
0.00 ~ 14.00PH
±0.1 PH(at 20°C/ 68°F)
4*1.5V ( AG-13 Button Battery)
Auto calibration ph meter is professional and good tool for testing your water. The cap keeps the sensor moist when stored upright, and can be used as a container for sensor-conditioning.
How to prepare calibration solution
Ph meter package include 2 calibration buffer packets (ph 4.00 & ph 6.86), you can use them to prepare calibration solution. Another way, you can buy the standard calibration solution or buffer packets on the net or in the market. If you get standard calibration solution, you can use it directly.
Now, let’s share you how to prepare calibration in buffer packets:
* Prepare 3 cups, clean them in distilled water and dry
* Disolve each buffer packet in 250ml of distilled water and label, you get 1 cup 250ml ph 4.00 calibration solution and 1 cup 250ml ph 6.86 calibration solution
* Stir the solution fully, and fill the last one cup with distilled water to cleaning the electrode.
How to calibrate
STEP 1: Turn open the ph meter, clean the electrode in distilled water
STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in ph 6.86 standard buffer solution, stir gently and wait until the display stabilizes.
STEP 3: Press the “CAL” button about 3 seconds then release. Display start flashing 6.86 and wait until the display stops flashing.
STEP 4: Rinse the electrode in the distilled water and dry it
STEP 5: Immerse the electrode in ph 4.00 standard buffer solution,stir gently and wait until the display stabilizes.
STEP 6: Press “CAL” button about 3 seconds and release. Press the “CAL” once again, display start flashing 4.00 and wait until the display stop flashing.
STEP 7: Rinse the electrode in distilled water and dry it, test the ph 4.00 solution to check if the calibration is OK or not.
Before calibration, don’t press the CAL button over 3 seconds, if you do, maybe you need to recalibrate the meter.
How to use
* Remove the protective cap.
* First clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it.
* Immerse the ph meter electrode in testing solution up to the minimum immersion level and not be over the maximum immersion line
* Turn on the ph meter by press “ON/OFF” button. Stir gently and wait until the display stabilizes, and you can read the value.
* After use, switch it off, use the distilled water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
When the meter cannot be switched on or the display fades, put out the battery compartment and replace all 1.5V batteries, while paying attention to their polarity.
Batteries should only be replace in a safe area using the battery type specified in this instruction manual.
In normal, the ph meter is factory calibration, and needn’t recalibrate.
Recalibration is required in the following conditions:
- Lengthy periods of inactivity
- Very frequent use
- The testing accuracy requirement is very high
- The “CAL” (calibration) button was pushed and electrode exposed to air for extended period of time
Please replace the protective cap regularly after using digital meter to keep electrode from drying out, due to prolonged exposure to air, which leads to slow and/or unstable readings.
* The glass bulb of the electrode is fragile. Teat it carefully. Don’t touch it by hard tools and fingers, suck the water on it gently when cleaning.
* Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after using.
* Once open the battery case or replace battery, then need to recalibrate the meter.